I had computer trouble and couldn't get on for a couple of days. Then I was busy and didn't have time to fix the problem.
Well first line of business, I got on MySpace this morning and had several nice folks wanting to be my friend, which is great but it made my total come to 666. Now that may not bother some of y'all but here in the buckle of the bible belt that's bad Karma. So I've gotta find at least one more friend to straighten out this little problem.
Pegram has tagged me and I must tell y'all eight interesting things about myself that you do not already know.
Hmm. That will be tricky since I talk a lot and you probably already know quite a few things about me, but here goes.
1) I'm the oldest of seven kids, eleven if you count my daddy's kids and no we are not catholic, just fertile.
2) In the nineties I owned a cleaning business called Persnickety Cleaning Service.
3) I have a terrible habit of picking at my cuticles.
4) I have OCD.
5) My favorite color is red.
6) I was born the year of the ox.
7) I don't like sports.
8) I hardly have any gray hair. It runs in my family. My grand father was in his seventies when he passed away and hardly had any.
Sorry, I know those weren't terribly interesting tidbits, but it was all I could come up with.
And now I must go and tag eight other unsuspecting folks. :o)